Baytex Energy Stocks List

Related Stock Lists: Economy Of Canada Oil Natural Gas S&P/Tsx 60 Index Crude Oil Oil And Gas Energy Oil And Gas Properties Petroleum Industry In Canada Natural Gas Properties Oil Companies Oil Equivalent Natural Gas Liquids Petroleum Petroleum Industry Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin Alberta Canadian Petroleum Companies Chemistry Crew Energy

Recent Signals

Date Stock Signal Type
2020-04-08 BNEFF Volume Surge Other
2020-04-08 BWSOF Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 GENGF Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 KELTF Crossed Above 20 DMA Bullish
2020-04-08 KELTF Volume Surge Other
2020-04-08 KELTF Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 KELTF Pocket Pivot Bullish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 KRFG Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 PBEGF 50 DMA Resistance Bearish
2020-04-08 PBEGF Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bearish Bearish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 PREKF Volume Surge Other
2020-04-08 PREKF Stochastic Reached Overbought Strength
2020-04-08 PREKF 1,2,3 Retracement Bearish Bearish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 PREKF Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bearish Bearish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 PREKF Pocket Pivot Bullish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 SPRN Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 SPRN MACD Bullish Centerline Cross Bullish
2020-04-08 SPRN MACD Bullish Signal Line Cross Bullish
2020-04-08 TNEN Fell Below 20 DMA Bearish
2020-04-08 TNEN Fell Below 50 DMA Bearish
2020-04-08 TNEN 200 DMA Support Bullish
2020-04-08 TNEN Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bearish Bearish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 ZARFF Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction
2020-04-08 ZARFF 1,2,3 Retracement Bearish Bearish Swing Setup
2020-04-08 ZARFF Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bearish Bearish Swing Setup

Related Stock Lists: Economy Of Canada Oil Natural Gas S&P/Tsx 60 Index Crude Oil Oil And Gas Energy Oil And Gas Properties Petroleum Industry In Canada Natural Gas Properties Oil Companies Oil Equivalent Natural Gas Liquids Petroleum Petroleum Industry Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin Alberta Canadian Petroleum Companies Chemistry Crew Energy

Baytex Energy Corp. is a Calgary-based Canadian producer, developer and explorer of oil and natural gas. Formerly a trust, it converted to a corporation January 2011 because of government changes to tax incentives. Through its subsidiaries, Baytex is "engaged in the business of acquiring, developing, exploiting and holding interests in petroleum and natural gas properties and related assets in Canada (in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan) and in the United States (in the state of Texas)." Heavy oil makes up 50% of production while the EagleFord shale oil represents the other 50%. Baytex was over 40%-owned by institutional investors in late 2013, including four of the big five Canadian banks and the Quebec Public Service Employees pension fund.For fiscal 2016 total production was 69,300 US bbl/d (8,260 m3/d, flat to the year before. Baytex's portfolio is 79% oil and liquids with the remaining 21% natural gas. Light and medium oil (oil with an API gravity over 22.3 degrees) makes up a growing part of its reserve base.In 2011 and 2016, respectively, Baytex acquired "heavy oil assets located in the Reno and Seal areas of its northern Alberta Peace River area."In June 2014 Baytex acquired Aurora Oil & Gas Limited, which led to its significant new position in the EagleFord shale oil play in Texas.In 2014 Baytex 52-week high was $49.88 and its 52-week low was $14.56.In June 2018, Baytex announced an offer to buy Raging River Exploration Inc., another Canadian oil and gas firm, for C$2.8 billion. The all-stock deal was poorly received by markets and analysts, with both companys' share prices falling.

More about Baytex Energy