Back to All Scans...
Pullback Stock Scans
These scans can be used to find stocks which are pulling back (up or down) in the short term against a longer term trend in the opposite direction. The "up / down x days in a row" scan are exactly what they sound like, but their parameters can be tweaked or they can be used in a combo scan in order to identify stocks which are actually pulling back (retracing) as opposed to continuing to rise or fall in a major uptrend or downtrend.
- 1,2,3 Pullback Bullish Pro Scan
- 1,2,3 Retracement Bearish Pro Scan
- Down 3 Days in a Row Pro Scan
- Down 4 Days in a Row Pro Scan
- Down 5 Days in a Row Pro Scan
- Hot IPO Pullback Pro Scan
- Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bearish Pro Scan
- Non-ADX 1,2,3,4 Bullish Pro Scan
- Up 3 Days in a Row Pro Scan
- Up 4 Days in a Row Pro Scan
- Up 5 Days in a Row Pro Scan