Technical Analysis for PNRC - Premier Energy [Fl]

Grade Last Price % Change Price Change
grade B 0.0008 0.00% 0.0000
PNRC closed unchanged on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, on 0 percent of normal volume. Note that the stock is in oversold territory based on its Slow Stochastic indicator (14, 3, 3) -- sideways movement or a bounce should not be unexpected.

Trend Table & Recent Signals
ADX Long-Term Intermediate-Term Short-Term
Weak or Absent N/A Flat Down
See historical PNRC trend table...

Date Alert Name Type % Chg
Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction 0.00%
Stochastic Reached Oversold Weakness 0.00%
Strong but Oversold Other 0.00%
Wide Bands Range Expansion 0.00%
Oversold Stochastic Weakness 0.00%
Fell Below 20 DMA Bearish 0.00%
Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction 0.00%
Wide Bands Range Expansion 0.00%
Gapped Down Weakness 0.00%
Narrow Range Bar Range Contraction -11.11%

Older signals for PNRC ...

Free Daily (Stock) Chart Reading

Let us help you stay on top of your investments. We will alert you to important technical developments on your portfolio & watchlist.
Configure default chart indicators
Basic chart:
Profile
Premier Energy Corp., through its wholly owned subsidiary, KARBON, is engaged in the business of producing oil and gas from the North-Kopanskoye Oilfield, exploring, and if warranted, developing commercial reserves of oil and gas in the Russian Federation. The Company’s principal products are crude oil and natural gas that are marketed and sold by KARBON, primarily through the third-party operators of the wells and a third-party marketing company. On January 30, 2009, the Company acquired a 51% interest in KARBON, from Auxerre Trading Ltd. (Auxerre). KARBON’s assets include 3,213 gross acres (1,639 net) with estimated total oil reserves of around 30.9 million barrels (MMBbl). The Company was a shell company prior to its acquisition of 51% of KARBON. In December 2009, the Company acquired the remaining 49% interest in KARBON from Auxerre.
Natural Gas Oil And Gas Crude Oil Oil Reserves
Is PNRC a Buy, Sell or Hold?
Indicator Bull Case Neutral / Hold Bear Case
50 DMA
200 DMA
ADX Trend
Oversold / Overbought
Relative Strength
Summary: Counts: 1 bullish, 0 bearish and 4 neutral indicators. You may wish to incorporate that into your trading strategies.
Recent News
Indicators
Indicator Value
52 Week High 0.0019
52 Week Low 0.0003
Average Volume 281,510
200-Day Moving Average 0.0
50-Day Moving Average 0.0008
20-Day Moving Average 0.0009
10-Day Moving Average 0.0009
Average True Range 0.0004
ADX 20.76
+DI 85.7143
-DI 71.4286
Chandelier Exit (Long, 3 ATRs ) -0.0001
Chandelier Exit (Short, 3 ATRs ) 0.0019
Upper Bollinger Band 0.0011
Lower Bollinger Band 0.0007
Percent B (%b) 0.25
BandWidth 44.444444
MACD Line 0.0
MACD Signal Line 0.0
MACD Histogram 0.0
Pivot Point Level Traditional / Classic Fibonacci Demark Woodie Camarilla
Resistance 4 (R4) 0.0008
Resistance 3 (R3) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Resistance 2 (R2) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Resistance 1 (R1) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Pivot Point 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Support 1 (S1) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Support 2 (S2) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Support 3 (S3) 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008
Support 4 (S4) 0.0008